Monday, August 26, 2013

Shingeki x Free....?

This blog is not dead - I promise.  We're finally done with costume-making, back from Otakon and ready to spew inanity or vitriol (though in this case, I refer to the former).

So inevitably, when two shows air together, people tend to lump them together in their brains.  This becomes particularly amusing when the shows are not even tangentially related to one another.  Shingeki no Kyojin and Free! are prime examples: Bloodthirsty titans and angst?  Meet shameless fanservice and hilarity.  This is a little collection of some of the wonderful Shingeki and Free! crossover stuff that I have stumbled across.
Or horrible, whichever
Damn it Levi now the song is stuck in my head AGAIN
ARMIN YOU ARE NOT HELPING



These fandoms, why

bless these magical tumblr people

These aren't even Free! Shingeki crossovers anymore, I don't even care





I'll have an actual blog post next time, I promise.  Mostly.

~Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Random person here but this was just so funny I had to comment. Laughing my as of right now XD

    ReplyDelete